Kiss Ltd and the one man indie dev studio ‘Axe Eel Games’ are pleased to announce that their Early Access title AX:EL (the game formally known as ‘MorphShift Wars’) has received another major update.
Some of the improvements made to the game include:
· First implementation of a new wing system
· HUD redesigned and improved
· Pitch lines added
· Satellite map added
· Improved aiming accuracy
· Built-in FPS counter added
· Toggle vignette FX option added
· Disable HDR brightness option now fixed
· Fixed DeathMatch player list while in game
· General bug fixes and code optimisation, including the throttle status bug
AX:EL has been created by a one man micro indie dev studio ‘Axe Eel Games’ and this is the second major update in recent weeks, which represents a significant investment in time and resources. “I would like to take this opportunity to thank the Early Access community of their on-going support and feedback” commented Darryl Still, CEO Kiss Ltd. “It is only with this support that the game continues to evolve and improve”.
AX:EL is available for purchase via Steam Early Access and other leading retailers, with an SRP of $12.99 / £9.99 / 10,99€.