FourThirtyThree Inc. (4:33), a mobile-game publisher and developer, announced the global launch of Battle of Arrow, The game is now available worldwide to the App Store and to Google Play in five languages, including English, Japanese, Chinese, Thai and Korean.
Battle of Arrow is a mobile action arcade game that offers a real-time player-versus-player archery duel. It offers various game modes to suit individual gameplay styles. The player-versus-player mode offers a real-time duel against the best archers from 142 countries around the world. The raid mode is a real-time party raid that requires extensive collaboration between four players to conquer a boss. The campaign mode offers quick and easy practice for players hoping to reach the next level by earning gold ingots.
Battle of Arrow is now available on the App Store and Google Play for free.
In Battle of Arrow, players can do the following:
- Duel in real-time against archers from all over the world.
- Customize their skill trees to master skill shots that best suit their preferred style of combat.
- Choose their favorite items and upgrade their skills to match their best weapons and their favorite styles of gameplay.
- Enjoy single-player scenarios to level up their characters.
- Form action squads with friends to defeat raid bosses and claim special items such as costumes!