RORTOS, the Italian leader in the development of flight simulators for mobile devices, announces the release of flight simulator “BLUE ANGELS – AEROBATIC SIM” for iOS and Android devices , later available for PC and XBOX.
Straight from the National Naval Aviation Museum in Pensacola, Florida, during the weekend of the Blue Angels’ airshow, Rortos launched the new simulator to the public and the press. The event celebrated the installation of the exclusive game kiosks inside the museum for the public to play, free of charge.
“Our goal was to create something new for fans of flight and the Blue Angels,” stated Roberto Simonetto, CEO of Rortos. ” By developing this flight sim, we challenged ourselves to enable players to become virtual pilots to perform the spectacular maneuvers of this well-respected and prestegious team.”
The main features are:
– US NAVY license
– Pilot F/A-18 fighter and C-130 “Fat Albert” transport aircraft
– Innovative formation flying and assisted guidance system
– All official Blue Angels maneuvers, playable in all roles
– All configurations: takeoff, diamond, delta, echelon, line abreast and soloist
– Use Airshow Mode to complete a real exhibition with a custom sequence of maneuvers
– Additive Mode to create your aerobatic figure
– Special missions: free flight, exploratory, pursuit and C-130 JATO
– HD REAL 3D TECHNOLOGY scenarios
– 3D Briefing display for an easy understanding of flight maneuvres
– Innovative help system with three levels of difficulty to suit both beginners and more experienced pilots
– Accurate trajectory measurement system for evaulation of the score
– Best world performance ranking
– 3D Cockpit
– Multi-camera replay with dynamic visuals
– Exploratory area of the aircrafts
OFFICIAL and SPECIAL MANEUVERS
Discover all the secrets of aerobatics with 3D briefing, take complete control and activate the aircraft with the right timing on the rudder, landing gear and smoke deployment! Take off, fly and run all opening maneuvers with the C-130 “Fat Albert”, either “PARADE PASS” or “ASSAULT LANDING,” with no limits, and you just have to give it your best. Now you can sit in the cockpit as a soloist and perform an “AILERON ROLL” to familiarize yourself with your own F/A-18 to then use all your adrenaline in increasingly challenging and complex maneuvers up to formation flying: the “DIAMOND ROLL,” “DELTA BREAK-OUT,” and “FLEUR DE LIS” are just a few examples of all the possible shapes that you will be called upon to perform by covering all roles of the true Blue Angels pilots.
Plan your exhibition by composing real aerobatics with faithfully reproduced official scenarios: NAF El Centro, NAS Key West, Reno, Elmendorf AFB and Baltimore. Your ultimate goal is to complete all airshows! You can do this by executing the real maneuvers in sequence or randomly. You have the freedom of choice. For every maneuver, you decide what role to play: the #1 FLIGHT LEADER, one of the wings, the #2 RIGHT WING and #3 LEFT WING, the #4 SLOT or one of the soloists, the #5 LEAD and #6 OPPOSING SOLO.
Create aerobatic figures with additive mode! Freely position the planes in the scenario you’ve chosen and decide whether to make them take off. You can start with a standard flight or high altitude and then take control of each aircraft in sequence. Aim nose up, make a loop, light the smoke, fly as you like, and when you’re satisfied, the session for the first plane ends and the second aircraft takes off. Choose to fly in free formation or DIAMOND, DELTA, ECHELON, and LINE ABREAST and make spectacular combinations that you can relive with the use of multi-camera replays.
EXPERIENCE AND SCORES
Our trajectory detection system will tell you how accurate you are and the more precise you will be at all stages of the maneuver, the higher your score. Complete the figures to your best ability, exercise, win all medals and gain experience to rise to this level. This will give the you best scores and you will reach the top of the leaderboard!