Sanuk Games is delighted to announce that Bombing Busters will land in the American PlayStation Store for PS Vita on December 7th.
Have a blast! Bomb oodles of nasty critters in a series of 30 wicked mazes! Defeat hellish bosses in heroic fights! Play solo, or with friends in merciless battles! Embark on a hilarious journey with the witty Dr. Wallow to conquer the galaxy in this explosively fun arcade game!
· 5 picturesque worlds with 30 wicked mazes.
· A large bestiary of critters to blast.
· A multitude of items and power ups to collect.
· 5 hellish boss levels whose punishing difficulty will only be matched by the satisfaction you’ll get once you beat them.
· Over 10 minutes of caustic comments from Dr. Wallow, voiced by David Goldfarb.
· 7 famous pieces of classical music electronically butchered by Samuel Safa.
The game offers a single player adventure and an online multiplayer mode (although, for online multiplayer, a PS4 is required to host the game).
Previously released as “Bombing Bastards” on Wii U and on Steam, the game got a bunch of good reviews. “Being bad never felt so good,” WiisWorld.com titled, giving the game 86/100. “I had a blast playing it and I feel that anybody who is up to the challenge will as well,” said AlwaysNintendo.com in an 8.5/10 review.
The PS Vita version has recently obtained a rating of 9.5/10 from Polish website MyPSVita.pl, who said “the price is ridiculously low for what you get.” Bombing Busters is priced at $6.99, and is a cross-buy with the PS4 version.