Teyon and Japanese games developer, Mechanic Arms, today announced the upcoming release of Excave, a classic dungeon exploration RPG with elements of adventure. The game will be available to download for Nintendo 3DS™ via the Nintendo eShop for €4.99 from next Thursday, March 26th, 2015.
Imperial City is at war! The King needs you to explore the perilous and ancient Labyrinth beneath the city – find out why this mysterious magical laboratory now spews out an army of powerful monsters bent on destruction, and descend to its lowest depths to rescue the missing Magician.
Triumph in a test of your weapons & magic, or perish trapped deep within the twisting halls of the Labyrinth. Explore, fight and win fame & fortune, then return to the city above to heal, identify fabulous treasures and repair & upgrade your equipment. Are you brave enough to explore the treacherous depths?
· Classic dungeon exploration RPG from Japan
· Choose and fully customize your character with hundreds of treasures and equipment items to collect, modify, upgrade, repair and sell
· Test your courage & skills against hundreds of unique enemies
· 50 terrifying dungeon levels to explore, with 5 massive boss fights
· Progress through an epic storyline to develop your character’s abilities in true RPG fashion
Watch the thrilling trailer for Excave:
or head to the official website for more information: