Rediscover the thrill & challenge of epic dungeon-crawling RPG adventure in Excave on Nintendo 3DS!
The game publisher, Teyon, and the Japanese developer, Mechanic Arms, proudly announced today the release of Excave, a dungeon-crawling RPG adventure for Nintendo 3DS™. The game will become available in the Americas in the Nintendo eShop on February 19th, 2015 for $4.99, with the European release following soon.
Imperial City is at war! The King needs you to explore the perilous and ancient Labyrinth beneath the city – find out why this mysterious magical laboratory now spews out an army of powerful monsters bent on destruction, and descend to its lowest depths to rescue the missing Magician.
Triumph in a test of your weapons & magic, or perish trapped deep within the twisting halls of the Labyrinth. Explore, fight and win fame & fortune, then return to the city above to heal, identify fabulous treasures and repair & upgrade your equipment. Are you brave enough to explore the treacherous depths?
· Classic dungeon exploration RPG from Japan
· Choose and fully customize your character with hundreds of treasures and equipment items to collect, modify, upgrade, repair and sell
· Test your courage & skills against hundreds of unique enemies
· 50 terrifying dungeon levels to explore, with 5 massive boss fights
· Progress through an epic storyline to develop your character’s abilities in true RPG fashion
Watch the thrilling trailer for Excave:
or head to the official website for more information: