Pinballistik is now going free-to-play in the US for PlayStation®3 consoles. The ground-breaking pinball simulation, that contains both traditional single-player tables and innovative 2-player battle tables, exploded onto the scene back in late-2011. Race for points or beat the clock, all the while griefing your opponent in the most intense competitive pinball action ever devised. For the purists, there are fully realized and authentic Classic tables too.
‘Circle The Wagons’, a rollicking tour through the Old West, is now provided totally free-to-play, with a full complement of PSN Trophies and leaderboards. Other immersive table themes available include the fabulously wealthy ‘Made Of Money’ and 30’s space kitschy ‘Sector X’. All themes comprise two tables – innovative 2-player battle tables, and the traditional single-player pinball tables we all know and love.
Pinballistik for Playstation® Network features:
· Explosive Battle Pinball: For the first time, duke it out with two players on the same pinball table! Use griefing tactics to gain an edge over your buddy or, for the first time ever in pinball games, face off against a cunning AI opponent. Warning: Intense action, these tables are not for the faint of heart!
· Authentic Classic Pinball: Amazing Havok® physics fused with animated targets and story-like features create an unforgettable pinball experience.
· Compete for Pinball Dominance: Aim for the top spot at the online Rankings – there are many game configuration options and all game modes are tracked.
· Build your Own Arcade: Future DLC table packs will include even more innovative Battle tables and authentic Classic tables to further enhance the full Pinballistik experience.
· Tons of Trophies: All themed tables have their own unique and engaging trophies to aim for with 525 points to be gained in all!
“Pinballistik remains the most realistic pinball experience you can play on PS3” said Jason Benham, VP of Production Development at Creat Studios. “Now being free-to-play, we’re delighted that many more people will get to sample Pinballistik’s spectacular table layouts, superior physics and completely unique 2-player battle tables. A huge bonus is that Pinballistik contains both unlocked tables and a full complement of PSN trophies, all for free now!”
Pinballistik has been rated “E10” by the Entertainment Software Rating Board for this platform.