And yet one more device: Bridge Constructor comes to Windows Phone 8!
Creative bridge building, excitement, rethinking and cheering will be possible in new ways at Windows Phone 8, because our bestseller Bridge Constructor does another step forward. The game is available at Windows Phone Store for $ 1.99 (£ 1.49 / € 1,99) by today.
Moreover, this version contains all updates which the Austrian developers ClockStone Studio developed to make the game better and better and even more exciting in the past. Additionally the popular and crazy Add-On Slopemania is purchasable in-game for $ 1.99 (£ 1.49 / € 1,99).
What is Bridge Constructor?
In Bridge Constructor you have to prove yourself as an accomplished master bridge builder. Play 40 different levels, and build bridges over deep valleys, canals, and rivers. Stress tests reveal whether the bridge you build can withstand the daily stress of continual use from cars, trucks and super-heavy tank trucks.
You can choose between a range of materials for each individual bridge, such as steel, wood, steel cables, or concrete pillars. Use the appropriate materials and stay within budget to build the perfect bridge. The choice of different materials means that there are numerous solutions and approaches and you can build each bridge in any number of ways – your budget is the only limit. A precise grid system allows you to realize your idea of the perfect bridge, let your imagination and creativity run free! And if you happen to run into a dead end, you can pick up valuable tips from the integrated help system!
• 40 Levels on the island nation of Camatuga
• Free build mode and help system
• 5 Settings: city, canyon, beach, mountains, hills
• Map with unlocked worlds/levels
• 4 different building materials: wood, steel, cables, concrete pillars
• Color coded load indicator for different building materials
• Three different load bearing levels: car, truck and tank truck
• High score per level
FEATURES SlopeMania Add-On (In-App purchase):
• Completely new Tiltin Islands
• Option to build sloping roads – even for Camatuga
• Additional “Grotto” setting
• 24 “sloping” levels inc. especially tricky “Crazy Levels”