It’s been a long journey and it almost didn’t happen but we did it! Dimension Drive is finally ready to bring a truly new experience to the shoot’em up genre!
Winner of Momocon Indie Game award 2016, 1st prize Big Indie Pitch at Gamescom 2017 and official selection of several prestigious game events, Dimension Drive is out on Nintendo Switch and Steam (Windows, Mac and Linux).
About Dimension Drive
Created by two ex-space engineers, funded on Kickstarter after a first attempt that ended tragically trolled shaking the industry. Polished during 8 months with bi-weekly updates on Early Access, Dimension Drive is finally ready to bring a truly new experience to the shoot’em up genre.
Dimension Drive delivers ’80s blistering arcade cabinet gameplay reinvented for modern times. Pilots will have to masterfully shift between dual playing fields in frantic fashion. It’s practically like playing two games at once!
Dimension Drive’s art style: Video game meets comic. Experience the story of Jack through the motion comics and be amazed at the colour rich in-game comic art style. Who said space had to be black?
- 2 games on your screen: Multitask and single-handedly fight 2 shoot’em ups side-by-side.
- Unlock several weapons by finding secret data cubes.
- 4 difficulty modes: Normal, Hard, Extreme and Insane!
- Single player and local co-op: Enjoy total cooperative gameplay where both players share everything!
- Mirror Dimension: Finished the 13 levels of the campaign? Play the Mirror Dimension levels. 13 extra levels in this New Game+ mode.