Game publisher Not Doppler and developer Toffee Games are pleased to announce that their zombie-smashing driving game Earn to Die 2 has today launched on Steam for PC and Mac.
Originally starting as a web-game series before becoming a hit mobile game, Earn to Die 2 sees players steer vehicles through a zombie apocalypse, literally smashing through zombie hordes along the way.
Earn to Die 2 is a 2D side-scrolling driving and upgrade game where you steer vehicles through a zombie apocalypse, literally smashing through zombie hordes along the way. As you progress through the game you will unlock new vehicles, upgrading them into the ultimate zombie-smashing machines!
The latest incarnation of the popular web game series; Earn to Die 2 offers hours more gameplay with new vehicles, levels and an unlockable Missions Mode. This isn’t just a port of the web versions – Earn to Die 2 has been re-built and re-engineered from the ground up with significantly more content, full-HD gameplay and is playable at 60fps.
· A Story Mode, 10 times longer than the web versions
· Awesome ragdoll physics. Smash into zombies and send them flying.
· 10 vehicles, including a sports car, a police car and even an ice cream van. Be sure to upgrade them with armored frames, roof-mounted guns, boosters and more.
· A city setting with multi-tiered levels. Drive over highway overpasses, via underground tunnels and smash through epic zombie-filled factories.
· Destructible vehicles. Watch your vehicle get smashed into smithereens if you’re not too careful! Thankfully vehicles auto-repair themselves in time for each race.
· For those who complete Story Mode, a Missions Mode awaits.
· Full HD graphics and playable at 60fps.
· Steam Controller support. Sit back, relax, and enjoy the zombie-smashing action from your couch in Big Picture Mode.
· And did we mention the epic zombie-filled factories?
Pricing and Availability
Earn to Die 2 is available now on Steam for PC and Mac.
During the first week, the game will be available for 20% off at US$3.99 (regular price US$4.99)
The game’s interface and subtitles are localised in 12 languages, including English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Russian, Spanish, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, Turkish and Brazilian Portuguese.