HyperDevbox introduces new premium full game Record of Agarest War for Android
HyperDevbox announces that the massively popular tactical role-playing game (RPG) for home video game consoles, Record of Agarest War, is now available for Android operating system.
Already released on Playstation Platform (PS3) , Microsoft® Platform (Xbox360) and PC Platform (STEAM), Record of Agarest War originally designed by Tokyo studio Idea Factory is now available on Google Play for all Android users.
“We are extremely excited to bring yet another premium full video console game to mobile devices,” says HyperDevbox founder and CEO Carlo Perconti.
“After our successful launch of Spectral Souls and Blazing Souls Accelate for Android users worldwide, we are confident that Record of Agarest War, one of the most profound and exciting game series in the genre, will satisfy the thirst of J-RPG fans at home or on the go.”
“Thanks to our technology, We were able to optimize the original HD 6GB game data into 1.8 GB for mobile devices,” says Perconti. “However, I want to emphasize that the Android version is not a reduced/mobile version of the original, but retains the multimedia-rich game in its entirety, including all the original downloadable contents” .
About Record of Agarest War :
It was the end of the age of gods… An age that ended when the door to oblivion was opened. There were five continents in the world of Agarest, each one pierced by a great pillar that towered toward the sky. These soaring monuments were the gods themselves. The beginning of our story and the end of the age of myth find their start on the continent of Lucrellia when a young man named Leonhardt sacrifices everything, even his future and his children, to protect an elven girl. At death’s door, he pledges himself to a contract… This is the final tale of the gods; a story woven in souls across generations…
Some of the Record of Agarest War features on Android :
– Witness the Soul Breed system! Choose a bride at the end of your adventure and give birth to the hero of the next generation!
– Position your forces on the battlefield and wait for the right moment to string together massive combo attacks using multiple party members both in melee and at range!
– Over 100 hours of gameplay packed into 1.8 GB of data
– 59 outstanding soundtracks
– Full 720p HD graphic assets
– 40 cut scene videos
– Fully voice acted with 16,000 character voices
– Over 400 different Magic spells and Battle skills
– Over 400 Enemies and Characters
– Capture monsters to join your army
– Story stretching 5 Generations of heroes
– Enhanced battle system including combo system, break and overkill
– Support for full touch interface, keyboard with key mapping and external controllers
– Xperia Play optimized
– Compatible with MOGA controllers
– Automatic save backup to Google Cloud through Google Play Game Services
– Support for Leaderboards and Achievements through Google Play Game Services
Platform: Android 2.3 and up.
Pricing: 1500 Yen (around $15 US) with a special introductory price of 900 Yen (around $9 US) 40% OFF the original price through December 31, 2013.
Language: English text with Japanese voices.
Promotional video on YouTube: