KRAFTON is ready to unleash a whole new gaming experience to mobile devices around the world. Mini Life combines the best of the Massively Multiplayer Online” (MMO) genre with the awesome fun of social networking games (SNG). Players will be able to socialize, customize, and glamorize to their heart’s content while taking part in a huge shared world environment. Mini Life is primed for full release on the App Store for iOS devices and as a beta title on Google Play beginning September 5, 2019.
Mini Life is a completely non-violent game world where players actively participate to make a name for themselves by becoming the coolest person on the block. With over a billion ways to customize their avatars and over 3,000 fashion items to take it to the next level, players will be able to find endless reasons to join the fun every day. Taking the incredible customization one step further, players will be able to create their own unique mansions and gardens that will be sure to impress the neighbors.
Alongside the amazing personal customization, Mini Life players will be able to engage with others from around the world through a number of interactions that raise their social grades to unlock rewards and more. For instance, players can use an AR camera to take photos with their avatars and even group photos with friends. This unique feature connects a player’s real-world with their virtual one. Players can also take part in server-wide activities and the Night Market for trading items are other ways players can engage with one another alongside the normal social networking that an open world provides.
● Synchronized social experiences through realtime chat in a wide array of channels;
● A completely non-violent game world;
● Over 20 billion ways to customize an avatar;
● 3,000+ fashion items;
● Personal gardens and mansions with a huge selection of furnishing and decorations;
● Upgrade-able social experiences through interacting with others;
● Live events that help players reach higher social grades;
● Fully featured trading system in the Night Market;
● day/night cycle, weather system and more;
● Optimized user experience in both landscape and portrait view;
● One-handed or two-handed gameplay