A NEW MOBILE COMPANION APP now available for FOR FAR CRY®3
Today, Ubisoft announced the release of Far Cry Outpost, a new mobile companion app for Far Cry 3®, now available on iOS and Android platforms.
With this Far Cry 3 mobile app for Multiplayer and Co-op, players can decode the encrypted data found during game sessions to earn advanced weapon mods and customize their Loadouts on the go. Far Cry Outpost also allows players to track their progress through the daily and weekly challenges, check out their stats and compare with their friends, and keep track of the maps created via the in game map editor.
– Decode the encrypted data you find in game to unlock advanced weapon mods and earn bonus XP. Don’t wait until you’re playing the game to start decoding. Instead, decode on the go! Once you unlock a weapon mod, you can accept it, give it to one of your friends or sell it for more XP straight from your phone.
– View and customize your Loadouts so that you’re ready to play once you’re back in the game.
– Keep track of your progress through the Daily and Weekly Challenges. Completing these Challenges will earn you XP.
– Check out your personal stats and the stats of your friends, including time played, level, top weapons, awards and more.
– Keep track of the maps you’ve made in the Map Editor. You can follow the current tier placements and how many people have liked or favourited your maps.
For more information about Far Cry 3, please visit: http://far-cry.ubi.com/far-cry-3/en-gb/home/index.aspx
About Far Cry3:
Far beyond the limits of civilization lies an island, a lawless place ruled by violence and human suffering, where your only escape is through drugs or the muzzle of a gun. This is where you find yourself, stranded in a place that has forgotten right from wrong, a place where you must live by the principles of violence to survive. Discover the island’s bloody secrets and take the fight to the enemy; improvise and use your environment to your advantage; and outwit its roster of ruthless, deranged inhabitants. Beware the beauty and mystery of this island of insanity. You’ll need more than luck to escape alive.