Pine Studio and Headup Games announce that SEUM: Speedrunners From Hell, the only heavy metal first-person platformer, will be available this September on the PlayStation®4 as well as on the Xbox One. You run, jump, fly and teleport through more than a hundred deadly arenas, each more devilish than the last. Play your best, and secure a top spot on the online leaderboards and find the hidden beer cans hidden throughout in every level.
Hell Yeah! \m/
About SEUM: Speedrunners From Hell
SEUM: Speedrunners from Hell is the world’s only competitive heavy metal first-person platformer. Like an unholy child of Quake 3 and Super Meat Boy, SEUM is truly hardcore and focuses on speed and fast reactions. Race across and jump over platforms and bounce pads while shooting fireballs as you battle to reach an exit portal in the minimum amount of time. Reverse time and gravity. Compete with all players for top times in the online high score ladder. Only the toughest players will receive the Uber Skull medals!
If mind-blowing speed and adrenaline blasting its way through your body seems too boring for your speed running blitzkrieg, then search for the beer cans hidden in each level. Who knows which secrets can be discovered by finding all of these delicious refreshments?
- Can’t get much more old school than this!
- Over 100 levels, each more devilish than the last, with secrets around every corner.
- Shoot fireballs, reverse gravity, teleport and dodge obstacles to solve challenges.
- Leaderboards in each level so you can see how you fare against your friends (and enemies).
- Original soundtrack that’ll have you tearing through the levels with blazing speed.