Something’s gone wrong in the forest! The Binary MIll’s new Forest Home mobile game is now available to help players of all ages guide critters to their dwellings
The Binary Mill, the creators of the multi-million download series Mini Motor Racing and others, today releases Forest Home for iPhone, iPad and Android phones and tablets through the iTunes App Store, Google Play Store and Amazon App Store. While Forest Home is easy to pick-up and play, it also offers depth and challenges as players get further and further into the game .
Forest Home’s rich visuals, breadth and unlocks/collectibles keep players engaged and add to the fun. The game includes a range of critters that players guide to their homes by bringing colorful paths to life with their fingers and solving puzzles. Players need to avoid obstacles, navigate bridges, and collect food along the way, while also avoiding the nefarious goblins. The game’s launch trailer is posted here: http://youtu.be/gp4rDfriZeg
· Simple but addictive gameplay; pick it up in seconds, spend hours mastering it
· Thousands of unique puzzles, ranging from easy to mind-melting!
· 8 wondrous forests to explore, from deep woods to mountain range to mangrove swamps
· Varying obstacles and puzzle mechanics and a dynamic puzzle system, to maximize replay value
· Ultra-challenging ‘boss levels’
· Colorful characters, lush art style, and a fun, all-ages theme
· Build up in-game scrapbooks with dozens of unlockables and achievements
· Compete with friends via social media features
· Free to download, with in-app purchases
· Connectivity with Apple Watch. Once an animal is unlocked in the game’s bestiary, players can view and interact with the creatures via Augmented Reality on their Apple Watch.