Mixing platformer and fighting mechanics, Super Rocket Shootout includes charming characters, destructible environments, cool weapons and an awesome jetpack, making this a blast to play alone, or with up-to 4 friends.
Selected by Microsoft Studios as Best Indie Game at Madrid Games Week, Super Rocket Shootout has plenty of content and a combat system that is both accessible and deep, with super agile jetpack-induced movements, combos, super attacks, counters, extra weapons and more!
Inspired by the 1994 arcade classic The Outfoxies, Super Rocket Shootout was developed by Oddly Shaped Pixels, a one-man studio in Lyon France. Greenlight in 2015, yet hotter than a fresh baguette!
Key Features Include:
- Jetpack, Guns and Explosions
- Master your jetpack and slip right behind your enemies.
- Use your shotgun from a distance or at melee range.
- Throw homing missiles, boomerangs, teleport-bombs and many more crazy weapons.
- Deep fighting system
- Use your shield wisely, throw perfect blocks.
- Build combos and fill up your Super meter.
- Throw devastating Super Moves, Super Attacks and Counters.
- Lots of content
- Engaging story mode, local multi player mode, team play.
- 8 playable characters with each its own abilities and Super Attack.
- 8 interactive and destructible stages.
- Tons of achievements and un-lockable extra weapons.
The game will be available on Steam with an SRP of $9.99 and support Windows, Mac and Linux operating systems.