All in! Games and The Knights of Unity has released a Gamescom trailer for Tools Up, a couch co-op game debuting soon on Nintendo Switch, Xbox One, PS4, and Windows PC.
The players’ task is to renovate apartments in a mysterious skyscraper. Remember to follow their instructions and plans! Tear down wallpapers, destroy walls, break down doors and lay colorful, dappled carpets and panels – but don’t forget about the time limit! Tools Up! Is playable with up to 4 players is couch co-op.
Tools Up! most important features:
- Start with four characters – unlock and love many more!
- Organize your work! Are you more of a painter than a furniture pusher? Great! Suit yourself and do what you do best.
- Remember: only the player who has blueprints can change the camera view. Use it for good… OR FOR EVIL.
- Throw something (literally) to a friend in another room. Just don’t make a mess!
- Unlock each completed campaign mission in Party Mode – master the levels with your friends!
- Expecting fire and ice? No? Well, you should! The levels and environments of Tools Up! are rich and varied. Expect different weather too.