Viking Rage is out for Oculus Rift
Viking Rage is out for Oculus Rift and can be purchased for $8.99 / €8.99 / £5.99 on Steam. It’s also still available well as for the HTC Vive.
Together with the release there’s a huge content update too: Enter Helheim, a brand new area with new enemies, storming at you in one large wave without a gate to defend. Also, you’ll find mighty abilities to unleash on your foes. The following features will be available additionally:
- Access to all levels will be granted from the start, all mini games are unlocked as well.
- All weapons are unlocked now, so you’ve got the whole arsenal worthy of a raging Viking.
- Kill the Valraven to turn into a mighty giant, able to crush your enemies like toys.
- Be aware of the Testral and his shield, as arrows will break upon impact and thrown axes will deflect right back at you.
- A new mighty weapon is hidden in Asgard. Find it and harness its power!
- New sounds and music were added, with even more to come.