Creative Mobile, Estonia’s leading game developer, announces the official launch of casual cute animal simulation game ZooCraft to App Store.
In ZooCraft, players are challenged to build their own unique zoo, breed and discover new animal species by making genetic experiments, construct and upgrade zoo kiosks, attractions and emporiums while completing tasks and special quests.
The game features more than a hundred real and mythical animals and offers something for the whole family. Moms and Dads can enjoy casual gameplay with cute graphics, while kids can learn all about taking care of animals and managing a zoo with educational point and click mini games to guide zoo visitors and animal related trivia.
- More than 110+ animals across 5 levels of rarity
- Regular updates and special seasonal events
- Raise up animal babies and let visitors buy them as pets
- Build up and decorate the zoo with a variety of shops, attractions and decorations
- Daily quests and regular special events
- Visit your friend’s zoo
- Penny the in-game Advisor uses both voice and text queries to answer player’s questions
At the first time there will be no option to transfer existing player’s accounts from Android to iOS. One more reason to ran-out one more zoo if you have both devices.