Tivola Publishing, a leading light in the field of family and educational games, released their latest game today: Princess Lillifee and the Fairy Ball. Priced at €2.69, the title is available now on Apple’s App Store, Amazon’s App Shop and Google Play. The game is enjoying a worldwide release and has been translated into six languages. The target audience: girls aged four and up.
Accompanied by a book of the same name, Princess Lillifee and the Fairy Ball celebrates the ten-year anniversary of the franchise by inviting you to a whirling, swirling fairy gala. Girls can look forward to a fantasy-filled game all their own as splendid clothes, enchanted outfits and a joyous gathering of magical friends await them. But there’s still a lot to be done before Lillifee can pull the little mice Cindy and Clara into her arms for a warm hug and be reunited with Flavio the wizard and Prince Vladimir. It’s up to the player to ensure that the celebration goes off without a hitch.
At a glance:
· The enchanting game celebrating the ten-year anniversary of the Princess Lillifee franchise!
· Princess Lillifee and her friends need help with their preparations for the big fairy ball!
· Easy, kid-friendly controls let would-be fairies and Lillifee fans fly through the palace garden!
· The diverse minigames offer hours of long-lasting fun!
· Players don’t need to know how to read thanks to the complete and lovingly-produced voiceover!
· For fairy friends and Lillifee fans in kindergarten and elementary school!
“Princess Lillifee has been delighting girls for the last ten years. At Tivola, we’re very proud that we’re able to bring her world to the Amazon, Google and Apple app stores,” says Hendrik Peeters, Managing Director of Tivola Publishing GmbH. “ Princess Lillifee and the Fairy Ball is our contribution to the ten-year anniversary celebrations. It’s a wonderful app—fans of the series will find everything they cherish about Lillifee while newcomers fall in love with her for the first time. With a lovingly-drawn world, a funny story and all sorts of playful challenges set by the fairy princess and her friends, girls around the world will be enchanted.”