Creative Mobile and Orc Work announced the release of Evilibrium Soul Hunters mobile game for the App Store and coming soon to Google Play.
Evilibrium: Soul Hunters is a unique mix of a CCG and a storytelling quest. The twisting plot is told through numerous quests where your actions matter. The game can be played offline and has about 15 hours of gameplay in the main storyline and deep 7-10 level dungeons throughout the game.
Adventure awaits players in the cruel end days of the 19th century. Dark Science and mysticism has found souls to be material enough to be used as a source of energy. Throughout the game they will capture souls and use them to create, upgrade, and evolve an army. Explore the murky forests and deep dungeons of a large world, encounter horrific creatures, dark rituals and secret cults, hunt monsters and unravel the mysteries of the universe while trying to stay alive.
The game is free to try, the full version can be unlocked with In-App purchase of $2.99 for Standard access which unlocks all content and 5000 coins. There is also an Advanced package that unlocks all content, gives 8000 coins and a full set of artifacts to level the golem above level 20. For diehard Evilibrium fans, there is the premium package which unlocks all content, gives 15,000 coins, a full set of artifacts to level the golem above level 20, plus the legendary Naga Louise card which can be leveled up to 50 without artifacts.
● Try it before you buy it, unlock all content with an IAP
● Play offline! No internet connection required
● 100+ souls to catch and evolve up to 5 stages
● 20+ unique bosses and 20 unique faction units to earn
● Your choices matter, choose your fate in an open world with several finales
● Dozens of locations, Exciting narrative quests and comic interludes
● Deep tactics and dynamic real-time battles