Flow State Media, an independent developer and publisher of high-quality social, mobile and browser-based games, today released a one-time purchase ‘PRO’ version of their popular free-to-play word game Letter UP for iPhone and iPad devices. Letter UP Pro is available starting today at the special price of $2.99 USD for the iPhone and $5.99 USD for the iPad – a 40% discount off the regular prices of $4.99 and $9.99 respectively, until 11:59 PM PT on Friday, November 28th.
Since the October release of the free-to-play mobile versions, the 2-to-4 player synchronous crossword-style game has been featured as Best New Game in the Apple App store, and has topped the charts in more than 23 countries. Letter UP Pro offers unlimited play without the aid of in-game purchases, making it the perfect holiday gift for word game fans of all ages.
“Word games appeal to a broad range of players across ages and skill levels, including those who prefer free-to-play games with micro-transactions, and those who prefer to pay once and avoid the waiting periods or in-game purchases,” said Kahn Jekarl, CEO and co-founder of Flow State Media. “With the holidays right around the corner, it seemed like the perfect time to release our unlimited Pro version, that can be gifted right from the App Store entry and enjoyed by players on their new mobile devices.”
Letter UP stands apart from other well-known social word games, in that it’s built upon Flow State’s patent-pending cross-device, synchronous multi-player engine. This allows players to get automatically matched up to opponents for real-time play – no waiting for hours, days or weeks for your friends to take their turn, so games are completed in under ten minutes. Additionally, players of Letter UP Pro can enjoy unlimited word play without the interruption of ads, just like the original Letter UP.
Key Letter UP PRO Features include:
· Familiar crossword-style gameplay: play words, jumble letters swap tiles – all with live play that’s 1,000x faster than other crossword games.
· Features the largest crossword game dictionary available.
· Real-time synchronous play for 2 to 4 players: Automatic, skill-based opponent matching and real-time play results in fast-paced games and no waiting.
· 2 modes of play: RUSH features 54 letter tiles for lightning-fast games; CLASSIC features 104 letter tiles for traditionalists and supports 2-to-4 players.
– more –
· Fast Touchscreen Controls: NEW! Tap & Place letters for super-fast placement. An exclusive Letter UP PRO feature. Familiar Drag & Drop functionality. SWIPE LEFT for In-Game Chat and Customer Support. SWIPE RIGHT for Scoring Calculations and Audio & Notification Settings.
· Uninterrupted Play: Ad-free to maintain a pristine word play experience.
· Robust Player Profiles: View Wins, Losses, Total Games, ELO Ratings, Coins & more.
· Facebook and Guest Login Options: Played Letter UP on Facebook? Connect and bring your coins and stats instantly. Or play Guest Mode if you want to try Letter UP before logging in
· Reconnect tech: Disconnected from the internet? No problem. Your mid-game progress is saved. Just re-start the app and you’ll resume where you left off.
For more information, please visit: http://flowstatemedia.com/.