Asmodee Digital, a leader in video game entertainment inspired by board games, announced that Munchkin: Quacked Quest, the digital adaptation of Munchkin, is available on PlayStation®4, Nintendo Switch, Xbox One and Windows PC (Steam) for $24.99.
The Launch Trailer captures the essence of the Munchkin: Quacked Quest experience: intense & skill-based brawling action. Four players cooperate to fight enemies (while betraying each other), grabbing loot and treasures while chasing the ducks!
Munchkin, the hit card game designed by Steve Jackson and winner of the 2001 Origins Award for Best Traditional Card Game, is now reimagined and coming to consoles and PC near you as a chaotic chase through ever-changing dungeons.
Dive into Munchkin: Quacked Quest and re-discover the parody, puns, and humor from the hit card game Munchkin, updated for the digital world. Gather gold, throw your foes (and friends) into pits, collect ducks, eliminate the monsters—from the Potted Plant and the BBQ Chicken to the mighty Plutonium Dragon—and reach the highest level to win the game! After all, there’s only one spot at the top and you just found a chainsaw…
What is Munchkin: Quacked Quest?
- Genre: dungeon crawler/party-game.
- Number of players: single, up to four players (local multiplayer).
- Gameplay: Cooperate with your friends now, betray them later!
- Play solo or with up to four players in couch mode and adventure through deadly dungeons where enemies lurk. Be careful, sometimes the most dangerous enemy is sitting right next to you…
- Be the fastest, the most cunning, or the most ruthless at overcoming the challenges in each dungeon: capture ducks, slay monsters, defeat bosses, while throwing your friends and/or foes into pits and smashing furniture… everything you wish you could have done at your cousin’s wedding.
- Choose from four races (Orc, Elf, Dwarf and Human) and four classes (Warrior, Thief, Cleric and Wizard): become a fashionable Orc Priest, a grumpy Dwarf Wizard, or any one of 16 combinations. Each pairing gives you different abilities to use to your own advantage.
- Discover more than 20 weapons for hitting, cutting, shooting, hugging, burning, smashing or knocking down more than 15 different enemies. (Or friends. Just in case, you know, they get in your way.) And if you want to hit harder, run faster, or be even more annoying to the other players, there are nine high-powered items to choose from.
- Each round you’ll face randomly generated dungeons with unique objectives for infinite replay value! You will never need to purchase another game. Ever. #MarketingDPTApproves
- Customize your experience: choose player mode and game duration and let the backstabbing, loot-grabbing, slaying and betraying commence!