Prepare for fast-paced, velocity-driven VR racing experiences with Radial-G and VR Karts, two of the latest immersive virtual reality games to arrive in North American retail stores for PlayStation®VR. The adrenaline fused, heart pounding games are the first of many PlayStation VR retail releases planned through a partnership between Perp Games and U&I Entertainment.
Experience anti-gravity speed like never before in this futuristic arcade racer that will make real life seem slow and boring. Offering single and multi-player action, Radial-G’s tubular tracks will test players’ reaction times with its twists, jumps, splits and unique inverted racing. This is the definitive evolution of arcade racers for virtual reality. Radial-G’s features include:
- Explosive Weapons – When pure speed isn’t enough, pick up a homing rocket to get an edge over other players;
- Anti-Gravity Tracks – Unique tubular tracks allow full 360-degree rotation, allowing players to spin around the course to find the ultimate racing line;
- Online Multiplayer – Eight player online multiplayer in addition to single player career mode.
Radial-G is available for (PlayStation VR and PlayStation Camera are required) and is rated E10+ by the ESRB.
Developed specifically for the VR platform, VR Karts is a fun, family-friendly kart racing game that puts gamers in the driver’s seat of their own customized kart against other players from around the world. Race through stunning environments, collect power-ups and use weapons to gain the upper hand over other racers. The game’s features include:
- Character Customization – As a fast-paced kart game, players need to identify opponents quickly. With the game’s customization options, gamers can locate targets easily;
- Unique Control Mode – New unique PlayStation control mode utilizing the DualShock4 as a steering wheel;
- Online Multiplayer – Racers can play with up to six players online and feel the rush of adrenaline as speed boosts and combat come into play;
VR Karts is available for (PlayStation VR and PlayStation Camera are required) and is rated E for Everyone by the ESRB.