Independent game publisher Digital Smash is proud to announce the Playstation 4 release of Toy Odyssey: The Lost and The Found™, developed by Hiker Games. Toy Odyssey: The Lost and The Found™ can be found on Steam for PC, Xbox One Marketplace, and now coming to the Playstation Store. To celebrate the launch and show love to the Valentine’s Day singles, the game will launch on sale for $13.49 (As opposed to the retail price of $14.99).
Digital Smash’s mission is to support indie gems like Toy Odyssey: The Lost and The Found™ and has handled all aspects of bringing the game to both Playstation 4 and Xbox One. Toy Odyssey developed by Hiker Games, is the first title from Vietnam to arrive on console with Digital Smash making it their mission to ensure their success.
“When we began working with Hiker Games, we became excited at the prospect of releasing Toy Odyssey to the western market,” said David Klein, President of Digital Smash. “This is a title we think will resonate gamers of all ages and backgrounds, and thus, we can’t wait to see it flourish on the PS4, to open up a much wider audience than ever before”
● Unlimited replayability with procedural level generation
● Metroidvania style puzzles and missions
● Hard-as-nails gameplay as a dedication to the difficulty of classic games
● Beautifully detailed art, reminiscent of classic 8-bit and 16-bit platformers
● Over 30,000 lines of (skippable) dialog for those that want a good story
● Hundreds of weapon and item upgrades with a detailed crafting system
● More than 300 types of enemies, as well as seven terrifying bosses, all on the path to stop you
● Base Defense gameplay mechanics: Protect the bedroom at all costs!