HeroCraft has released its turn-based strategy game, Warhammer 40,000, on Nintendo Switch.
Warhammer 40,000: Space Wolf is an extraordinary blend of a turn-based strategy and card game, featuring an epic story campaign, unique PvE game modes, wide character customization system, and, also a tremendous amount of weapons and equipment.
Space Wolf comes to Nintendo Switch with all the previously released DLCs and a whole new local co-op mode, where you will be able to stand up together with your friend against Enemies of the Imperium.
More About Warhammer 40,000: Space Wolf
Take command of a Space Wolves squad led by Valgard Twice Slain. Your Great Company’s Strike Cruiser fell into a trap set by Chaos Space Marines of the Word Bearers legion – causing you to make a forced landing on Kanak, a volcano-wracked feral world, inhabited by tribes of ruthless barbarians. Not only must you survive, but you must emerge victorious.
Defeat the unrelenting enemies of the Space Wolves:
- An epic campaign with branching storylines, spanning hostile environments on a distant planet.
- Combat the Word Bearers – fanatical and deadly traitors who serve the chaos gods.
Brutal Tactical Combat:
- Lead your Space Wolves into fierce battles in glorious, diverse environments;
- Challenge your Brothers in multiplayer and earn ultimate rewards by proving your leadership.
Choose Your Path:
- Grey Hunter, Wolf Scout or Wolf Guard – You decide which path to follow, to best match your own style, strategy and tactics.