Zynga Inc. announced the worldwide launch of Merge Magic! – a brand new adventure puzzle game where players can lift the curse on mysterious new worlds by merging various creatures and by matching new items to win rewards that enable them to unlock enchanting new surprises along the way.
Merge Magic! is developed by Gram Games, the studio behind global hits like Merge Dragons!, 1010! and Six!. The game features lush, stunning new graphics and highly engaging gameplay that brings puzzle matching to your very own garden filled with unique and magical beasts. Have you ever wondered what a combined peacock and a cat would look like? In Merge Magic!, the ‘Peacat’ is just one of many never-before-seen, unimaginable hybrid animals you can discover in-game.
In Merge Magic!, players will discover enchanted tales and quests in the mysterious world of Mythia, where they can combine everything into better and more powerful items for their journey through ‘merging’. In the game, the only hope to lift the curse from the bewitched land rests in the player’s extraordinary power to merge anything – eggs, trees, treasures, stars, magical flowers and even mythical creatures.
Eggs can hatch into magical wonders, which can evolve to uncover new, more powerful hybrid creatures. Players will encounter and solve challenging puzzle levels in which they match the items to win, then bring rewards back to their garden to collect and grow.
Get ready to reveal the magic as you merge your garden to perfection and nurture your amazing creations!
- Discover hundreds of fantastic objects to match, merge and interact with in over 80 challenges!
- Unearth fairies, unicorns, minotaurs and never-before-seen hybrid creatures like Peacats (peacock and cat) and many more.
- An evil curse has been placed on the garden: Fight off the fog and lift the curse to restore, and take back the creatures’ home!
- Watch out for witches: On your puzzle journey, you may cross paths with evil witches, so beware!
- Participate in frequent events and win advanced beings to take back to your garden.