QubicGames S.A. has acquired a worldwide license to publish Trash Sailors on Nintendo Switch console and Windows PC (Steam digital distribution platform) at the beginning of 2020.
About Trash Sailors
Trash Sailors is a co-op rogue-lite survival game firmly focused on cooperation between players.
You play as castaways who manage to survive trash tsunami and find yourself on a raft in the middle of the flooded world. Looking for a place to live, you’ll have to collect garbage and recycle it to resources needed to keep the raft going.
During the journey, players will meet a lot of strange creatures, odd dangers, and surprises. There are four completely different and randomized areas; each one will bring new challenges. Fight big octopuses, deadly sharks, and cunning penguins. Navigate through complete darkness, dense fogs, and storms. Avoid boiling geysers and falling meteors.
Trash Sailors were inspired by such great games as Overcook or Lovers in a Dangerous Spacetime, so the gameplay is strongly focused on cooperation. To survive in this devastated and hostile world, players will have to cooperate closely, show reflexes and perceptiveness.
On the raft, there are always plenty things to do: maintaining raft and gathering resources, fighting and shooting enemies or steering are just some of them. And sometimes it will all have to be done at once. Players must choose what they are good at and do it the best they can to survive.
However, they should always be prepared to take over your companion’s tasks as he might get suddenly pulled underwater.
- Single and multiplayer (up to 2 players, split-screen) modes highly focused on cooperation
- Four different regions and partially randomly generated 20 levels to play
- Five characters specialized in different activities
- Hand-drawn original 2.5D graphics
- Various obstacles, enemies and weather conditions in each area
- Character customization: 20+ different clothes to collect
- Day cycle and weather that strongly affects gameplay