At long last the wait is over: The best Virtual Reality game of Gamescom 2017 (according to Elite Gamer) is now available on Steam. Take a wild ride on a dilapidated lunar elevator. Fix your odd space vehicle while off-kilter and loudmouthed president of the world, Doug-Slater Roccmeier yells at you for not following every instruction to the point. Take the trip to its end, where dark and horrible mysteries on the moon are just waiting to be uncovered.
Elevator… to the Moon! is no one trick pony. After you’ve finished the storyline, there is a perplexing alternate ending to experience, many achievements to unlock and fun little secrets to be discovered. As you can see, there is enough action going on to satisfy your lust for entertainment for quite a while.
Play as a lunarnaut/repair-person, tasked with fulfilling the ridiculous demands of President of the World, Doug-Slater Roccmeier, to build his massively unstable elevator. You know, to the moon. It’s in the game title. Obey his increasingly goofy orders to the letter, disobey and cause hilarious havoc, or find your own sweet spot. Each way of playing has its own advantages and outcomes. It’s up to you, intrepid elevator person, to blaze your own altitudinal path … to the moon!Features include:
• Immersive, challenging VR puzzles
• Engaging Story with twists, turns and total mayhem.
• Fully Voiced! The President will react and comment on your actions.
• Exploration! The elevator has heaps of stuff Roccmeier doesn’t want you to find.
• Clever control scheme. Use your favorite controls regardless of room size and setup.
• Virtually vomit-free! Designed to maintain maximum tummy comfort.