War Tech Fighters is available on August 16, 2017
Green Man Gaming Publishing and Drakkar Dev are unleashing the rapid-fire, mecha-in-space, fury of ‘War Tech Fighters’ upon the Universe on August 16, 2017. This love letter to Japanese anime and blockbuster action is launching onto Steam Early Access with the explosive force of a shoulder mounted, ten tonne, missile barrage.
Become your mecha and fully customize its appearance and loadout in some of the most over the top action this side of the galaxy in what could be described as the love child between Michael Bay and Evangelion. You’ll lead the assault on Zatros with fists of iron and laser sword in hand, as you pilot your fully equipped, spaceship shredding War Tech, built to fight for the rebel colonies of Hebos and Ares and reclaim your homeland.
Designed for mecha enthusiasts and fans of intense space combat action, War Tech Fighters early access launch will provide the chance for its robo-battling community to help balance the game’s deep upgrade system and flow of gameplay styles. War Tech Fighters brings mecha destroying fans the chance to play in all out action, stealth and puzzle sections while taking on single player missions, simulator challenges and survival arenas.
Key Features in Early Access
- Control A Fully Equipped War Tech – Destroy your enemies in long-range combat with guns and missiles, or get up close and personal with swords and shields.
- Customization – Hundreds and thousands of combinations of mecha parts, weapons and colors to truly stand out on the battlefield.
- Upgrades – Three base robot sets, each with specific bonuses, and over 150 upgradable robot parts.
- Research & Development – Research new upgrade projects to enhance your War Tech, and develop weapons ranging from missile launchers to anti-matter cannons.
- Level Up – Gain experience through combat to level up your War Tech pilot to gain improved attack/defence bonuses.
- Intense Single Player Missions – Experience the first 12 missions of Captain Nathan Romanis’ battle across the galaxy.
- Simulator Bridge – Train your War Tech by replaying missions, or take on special Challenges to gain experience and add-ons to improve your machine.
- Survival Mode – Test yourself to the limit in an infinite survival mode arena, and walk away with special rewards.
Travelling across the galaxy, the rebel colonies of Hebos and Ares join forces to battle against the Zatros empire with the deadliest weapons ever built – War Techs. Taking space combat to a whole new level, War Techs are giant mechas that combine cold precision and state of the art technology to the battlefields of space.
War Tech Fighters is a space action game that combines the spectacular action of Japanese Anime with Hollywood Blockbusters. Configure, upgrade and customize your War Tech and dive into battle to fight back the Zatronian forces and save your Galaxy