My Dog Zorro’s stunning puzzle game LINELIGHT is due on Steam and PS4 a week from now — January 31.
Set in a world made entirely of lines, Linelight’s 300 levels and six worlds are filled with Zen-like music, rich gameplay mechanics, and elegant design that distill the puzzle genre down to its very foundation.
THE WORLD OF LINELIGHT
Take control of one very special line named “Dash” … and explore the puzzles and mysteries of Linelight. The controls are irreducibly simple:
Activate color-coded switches to create a “bridge.” Watch out for red moving lines — friendly in appearance, deadly on contact. Combine familiar gameplay mechanics to come up with one-of-a-kind solutions for exultant “Aha!” moments.
Linelight’s simple presentation belies a world of rich complexities and secrets. Keep an eye out for stars — and concentrate to discover secret pathways that expand the scope of your journey. Can you stay cool, keep Dash safe, and follow the path to its ultimate end?
* Bask in the soft glow of a world made out of straight lines.
* Experience 6 hours of pure, unadulterated gameplay.
* Solve more than 250 unique puzzles across six unique worlds.
* Enjoy a Zen-like, ethereal soundtrack, and enter a state of flow.
* Explore the intricacies of each world to uncover secret challenges.
* Gameacon 2016 – Game of the Year – Winner
* Bit Awards 2016 – Rising Pixel – Awardee (for the studio, My Dog Zorro)
* Bit Awards 2016 – Best Style – Nominee
* Bit Awards 2016 – Best PC/Console Game – Nominee
* IndieCade @ E3 2016 – Official Selection
* PAX East Indie Minibooth 2016 – Official Selection
* Different Games Conference 2016 – Official Selection
* Sheep’s Meow 2016 – Official Selection
* IndieCade 2016 – Game Tasting Spotlight Selection
* PlayWell Winter Arcade 2016 – Official Selection
* Playcrafting Demo Night Feb 2016 – Official Selection
PRICING & AVAILABILITY
Linelight releases on Steam and PlayStation 4 on January 31 for $9.99.
Launch sale discount! The game will be 10% off until February 7 — discounted to $8.99. Additionally, PlayStation Plus subscribers get 20% off the retail price ($7.99) during launch week.